Worship services are on campus and online at 8:30am and 11:00am this week. If you’re not ready to return in person, that’s ok! Both services will be live-streamed on our website, Facebook, and YouTube.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 8:30am & 11:00am Services (No small groups or childcare)
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to service times
- Masks are required in both services
- Please bring a mask (cloth is fine) from home, we will have a limited supply of masks for those that forget theirs
- To abide by social distancing guidelines, every other row will be blocked off, please keep 3 chairs between you and the next party (families sit together)
- Lord's Supper will be served in sealed containers as you enter the Worship Center
- No Food or Beverages Served
- No Hugs or Handshakes
- No Drinking Fountains
- Offering Boxes are stationed at the Worship Center exit, OR you can continue to give online.
- Entry Doors and Bathroom Doors Kept Open
- Read the Updated Phased Reopening Plan
CARE & SUPPORT
- If you need help or encouragement, please call the church office (636.324.7200) or email us at
- If you are able to help others, please let us know by emailing
- Kids Sermon Notes
- Kids Zoom Meeting | Tuesdays at 6:30pm - Contact Judy West
- Join the Fellowship Kids Facebook Group
- Stay connected: Fellowship Students Facebook Page and Fellowship Students Instagram.
- ALIVE | Wednesdays @ 7:00pm via Facebook Live.
- Contact Student Leadership at 636.336.2750
- RIGHT NOW MEDIA | a free resource for your entire family - sign up online
- FIND A SMALL GROUP | contact Brad Canalejo
- FIND A CARE GROUP (DivorceCare, GriefShare, etc…) | contact Stephanie Little
NEW HERE? - Connect with us and learn more about Fellowship.
BY EMAIL - Subscribe to Fellowship News and/or Prayer & Praise
PRAYER REQUESTS -
FOR HELP OR VOLUNTEER TO HELP -