Plan A Visit
When you visit Fellowship of Wildwood, you’ll find a multi-generational group of people that are not perfect, but live for Jesus side-by-side.
Our members wear anything from jeans to ties, and we have a “come as you are” atmosphere. If you are interested in learning more about who we are, check out our Get To Know Fellowship event. At Fellowship, we believe a committed relationship to a local church is part of what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ. We believe that the decisions we make about the teaching we receive and how we commit ourselves to loving brothers and sisters in Christ are some of the most important decisions in our lives. We'd love to give you as much information as possible as you consider if Fellowship of Wildwood is where God would have you place your church membership. If you are interested in membership, check out our Membership Matters Course. Both Get to Know Fellowship and Membership Matters are held quarterly.
- 8:30am | Traditional Service
- 9:45am | Small Groups
- 11:00am | Contemporary Service
Bible study and connecting with other believers in small groups is important and where believers build relationship and share life together. Small groups meet weekly, some on Sunday mornings during the 9:45am Bible Study hour, others meet at various times and locations throughout the week.
If you’re not sure about which group would fit you best, contact Stephanie Little, our Connections Director.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
A check-in station (birth - 5th) is in the lobby, where our trained staff will answer all your questions and help you find classes. Small Groups are offered for all ages during the 9:45am hour.
- Birth - Kindergarten | Childcare is provided for both services.
- 1st - 5th | Kids’ Church is provided during the 11:00am worship hour following the music portion of the main service. Family Worship Sundays are held on the first Sunday of each month or on holiday weekends for families to enjoy worship together (no Kids’ Church).
- 6th - 12th | Students can experience our Student Small Groups at 9:45am and attend a worship service with their peers and families.