Fellowship of Wildwood continues to follow the guidance of local authorities to best care for our community. Worship in-person or online Sundays at 8:30am or 11:00am. Find our live stream on our website, Facebook, and YouTube. Masks are required on campus and please practice social distancing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 8:30am & 11:00am Services (No Small Groups)
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to service times
- Masks are required in both services
- To abide by social distancing guidelines, every other row will be blocked off, please keep 3 chairs between you and the next party (families sit together)
- No Food or Beverages Served
- No Hugs or Handshakes
- Offering Boxes are stationed at the Worship Center exit, OR you can continue to give online.
CARE & SUPPORT
Please let us know if you need assistance in any way, including needing someone to pick up groceries or prescriptions, run errands, or if you need encouragement. Please call the church office (636.324.7200) or email us.
If you are able and willing to offer help and serve the specific needs of others, please email us.
- Join the Fellowship Kids Facebook Group
- Stay Connected with Fellowship Students on Facebook and Instagram
- Contact Student Leadership | 636.336.2750
- Small Groups | Many small groups are meeting remotely during the week. This is a great time to join one. If you are looking for a group, contact Brad Canalejo.
- Care Group Ministries | Would you or someone you know benefit from the encouragement and support of the Care Ministry Groups like Grief Share, Breaking Free from Pornography and more? If so, please contact Stephanie Little to help you connect with the one that’s right for you.
- Joy Women’s Bible Study | Tuesdays at 9:30am via ZOOM and Facebook Live
New Here? | Connect with us and learn more about Fellowship.
By Email | Subscribe to our weekly publications: Fellowship News and/or Prayer & Praise
Prayer Requests | email your requests to email@example.com