We’re glad you are here. We seek to see women soar in their love for God and for others as they experience transformation through the renewal of their minds and hearts by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. We seek to do this by providing a safe place of community for women to grow in their knowledge and understanding of God's Word, develop true mentoring relationships and be equipped to become disciple-makers.
We believe God has designed women with dynamic and necessary roles to play in the family, church, community, and workplace. Some Scriptures that provide an anchor and direction for our ministry are:
- Titus 2:3-5 "the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed."
- Romans 12:1-2 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
There are many ways for you to be involved in Women’s Ministry. We have:
- JOY - Register HERE
- weekly Bible studies with childcare
- missions opportunities and monthly meetings focused on world missions
- mentoring partnerships
- large events
- neighborhood outreach
- service to local restoration ministries to women and children
- fellowship nights